Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Brother!

Today is my brother's 23rd birthday.   As children, he put up with the bossy older sister for way too long.  Bless his heart.  And now, Charley is perhaps one of the most remarkable men I know.  He's overcome quite a bit in his lifetime, and I am extremely proud of the man he has turned in to.  So today's post is a celebration of my brother, Charley.  Happy Birthday Lil Bro Char.

The white hair.



1st grade, I think?
Our trip to England.

Our B&B in Half Moon Bay, Summer 2004


With Dad, likely at a show.

I have no idea what that is.
 
Working.



 He's a great golfer.

Typical.

New Zealand.

 Out on the lake.


I think he won some $$ on this horse race...

My grad school graduation... and the mohawk.


Camping.  And cold.

Happy Birthday!




2 comments:

  1. This is great! Happy Bday, Charley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. I can't believe Charley is 23! Happy Belated! Sweet post.

    ReplyDelete