Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Jessie's "a new title"

I thought I'd pass along a dear friend's most recent sharing on her blog.  I suggest reading "the grass is always grassier" before reading "a new title".  Jessie is attempting to redefine the title of Stay At Home Mom. 

You have to watch the videos of her children.  They. Are. Adorable.

Jessie is perhaps one of the most amazing women I have ever met, and I have the pleasure of having a friendship with her.  Her outgoing personality, sense of style, and willingness to share her life with me has moved me.  I was introduced to Jessie by my husband, who has been good friends with Jessie and Mark for quite some time.  They were one of the first couples to welcome me to Charlotte, and I'll never forget their warm hospitality and instant acceptance.

1 comment: